User avatar

boys got cooties

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    hey Amanda! I'm Lily. I have an issue with commas as well. Apparently, I don't use them enough or put them in the right places. Haha.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    wow, loads of replies while I was gone! That makes me uber happy =] My poodle's name is Chloe. I love her super much! And totally, I have Hannah Montana ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Heyyy. I'm new too. I'm Lily and I'm also into graphics arts and, obviously, writing =] Nice to meet you!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    Hey everyone! I haven't been on this forum in, like, a year! I was once a member under an alias because I was sick of my own name. I forgot ...

    Feb 20, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger